3 Kasım 2009 Salı

Enough - Too Kullanımı

Rewrite the given sentences.

Ex. You are quite clever; you understand clearly.

You are clever enough to understand clearly.



1. You are quite old now; you can know better.

2. I am very tired; I can sleep all night.

3. Are you very tall ? Can you reach that picture.

4. The fruit is fresh; we can pick it.

5. The story is short; we can read it in the lesson.

6. The moon is very bright; I can read a book by it.

7. The wind is very strong; it will blow the road off.

8. That man is quite stupid; he believes me.

9. I have enough money; I can pay the bill.


Complete these sentences using “enough” with one of the following words.



BIG / WARM / WELL / CUPS / MONEY / QUALIFICATIONS / ROOM / TIME.



Ex. 1. She can’t get married yet. She is not old enough.

2. Tom would like to buy a car but he doesn’t have .............................. .

3. I couldn’t make coffee for everybody. There weren’t ............................ .

4. Are you .......................... ? or shall I switch on the heating.

5. It’s only a small car. There isn’t .......................... for all of you.

6. George didn’t feel .......................... to go to work.

7. I didn’t finish the examination. I didn’t have ........................ .

8. Try this jacket on and see if it’s ........................ for you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder