2 Kasım 2009 Pazartesi

Şart Cümleleri Aliştırmalar "if clause"

EXERCISE 1: Ex. The teacher will explain that part to you if you (ask) him.

The teacher will explain that part to you if you ask him.



1. If Harry (invite) me. I will probably go to the party.

2. You will have enough time to eat lunch if you (get) here early.

3. If Tom (see) Miss. Irwin, he’ll give her you message.

4. We are going to leave tomorrow if the weather (be) good.

5. If Betty (like, not) this sweater, can se exchange it at the store ?

6. Will you lend me the money if you (get) your check tomorrow ?

7. If I (decide) to join the club, I will fill out this application blank.

8. We will get there before midnight if the train (arrive) on time.

9. If Mr. Burton (need) any assistance. I will tell you right away.

10. Father will surely get wet today if he (take, not) his umbrella.

11. If you (be, not) more careful in the future, you’ll have an accident.

12. The teacher will get angry with me if I (make) that mistake again.

13. If anyone (ask) for you, I will tell him to call back later today.


EXERCISE 2: Practice completing the following conditionals.



1. Professor Moore will help you if .......................... .

2. If Edith goes to the post office, ............................... .

3. I will explain everything to Harold if ........................... .

4. If I see Mr. Miller at the meeting, .......................... .

5. I’m going to buy Mr. Smith’s car if ......................... .

6. If you have any trouble with that lesson, ..................... .

7. Bill and I will wait for you right here if ......................... .

8. If the weather is bad tomorrow, ......................... .

9. What will you do if ......................... .

10. If I find your purse and gloves, ............................ .

11. Daniel will not understand you if ............................ .

12. If you study these lessons carefully, ........................... .

13. We are going to go on a picnic if ............................. .

14. If no one answers the telephone, ............................... .

15. What will you say to Mr. Cole if ................................. .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder