8 Ekim 2009 Perşembe

EXERCISE-indirect-if

EXERCISE (Indirect Speech)

GEÇMİŞ ZAMAN YAPILARI BAZEN DEĞİŞMEZ
A-He said, “Ann arrived on Monday.” He said that Ann arrived/had arrived on Monday.
B-Tamamlanmış eylem değilse değişmez.
She said, “We were thinking of selling selling the house but we have decided not to.”
She said that they had been thinking of selling the house but had decided not to. (değişir)
He said, “when I saw them they were playing football.” Değişmez:
He said when he saw them they were playing football.
C-Zaman cümleciklerindeki Simple Past veya Past Cont. Değişmez. Ana cümle optionaldır.
D-Konuşmanın aktarıldığı sırada geçerliliğini koruyan durumlarda Simple Past olduğu gibi kalır. She said, “I decided not to buy the house because it was on the main road.”
She said that she had decided not to buy because it was on the main road.
E-2., 3. TİP ŞART CÜMLELERİ DEĞİŞMEZ.
(should değişir would olur ama 1. tekil I öznesinde should değişmez.)
F-Might-ought to-should-would-used to

1.Might değişmeden kalır (ricalar hariç)
He said, “Ann might call today.” He said that Ann might call that day.
He said, ”You might post these for me.” He asked me to post them for her.
2.Zorunluluk-sanı gösteren OUGHT TO/SHOULD değişmez.
I said, “They ought to/should widen this road.” Ancak öğüt bildiriyorsa;
Carl said, “You ought to/should read the instruction.”
Carl advised us to read the instruction.
3.If I were you MASTAR olarak aktarılır
“If I were you, I would wait,” I said. I advised him to wait.
4.Would değişmez.
5.Used to değişmez.
6.Could şimdiki zamanda yetenek gösterirse aynı kalır.
Naci can’t /couldn’t stand on his head.
He said Naci couldn’t stand on his head.
Gelecekte Would be able olarak kullanılabilir, aynı da kalabilir.
“If I had the tools, I could repair it,” he said.
He said that if he had the tools, he would be able to repair it.
Geçmişte yetenek gösteriyorsa aynı da kalabilir, Had been able da olabilir.
She boasted(övünmek), ”I could read when I was three.”
She boasted that she could /had been able to read when she was three.
Could izin gösteriyorsa aynı kalabilir ya da Would be allowed to olabilir.
“If I paid my fine, I could get my car back from the police,” Ali said.
Ali said that if he paid his fine, he could/would be allowed to get his car back from the police.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder