30 Ekim 2009 Cuma

Be Going To İle Planlanmiş Gelecek

GOING TO

1. The phone's ringing.
I'm going to get it.
I'll get it.

2. This box is too heavy for me.
I'm going to help you.
I'll help you.

3. Who wants to do it?
It has already been decided. I'll do it.
It's already been decided. I'm going to do it.

4. What are your plans for the Summer?
I'm going to Ariba.
I'll go to Ariba.

5. I need to catch up with my work.
So I'm going to work all next weekend to catch up.
So I'll work all next weekend to catch up.

6. I need someone to take this down to the mail room.
I'm going to do it.
I'll do it.

7. I'm so tired.
I think I'm going to bed.
I think I'll go to bed.

8. Goodnight.
I'm going to see you tomorrow.
I'll see you tomorrow.

9. I need someone to meet a visitor at the airport.
I'm going to go.
I'll go.

10. I've bought myself a piano.
I'll learn to play.
I'm going to learn to play.

CEVAPLAR: BBBAABBBBB

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder