29 Ekim 2009 Perşembe

Used To Kullanımı

USED
Biçimsel Kullanımı:
I used to have alcohol. (artık içmiyorum)
I usedn’t to have alcohol. (artık içiyorum)
Used you to have alcohol? (içermiydin)
*Did you use to have alcohol? (yaygın kullanım)
I didn’t use to have alcohol.
Kullanım Alanları:

1- Simdiki zamanda zıtlık olusturan ve artık sürdürülmeyen bir alıskanlık ya da geçmisteki bir eylemi ifade etmek için.
I used to smoke cigarettes; now I smoke pipe.
He used to drink beer; now he drinks tea.
She usedn’t to like me; she loves me now.

2- Geçmisteki düzenli yinelenen bir eylemi anlatmak için. Geçmisle simdi arasında bir zıtlık yoktur. Yalnızca bir rutini betimliyoruz. Çogu kez olaylar birbirini izler. Burada used to yerine WOULD kullanılabilir.
Abuzer and Fadime were a young married couple. Every morning Abuzer used to kiss Fadime and go for work. Fadime used to stand at the windowand wave goodbye. In the evening she used to welcome him home and ask him to tell her about his day.
Every morning Abuzer would kiss Fadime and go for work...

3- Sıfat olarak Used: TO BE/BECOME/GET USED TO
Used , “accustomed” (alıskın) anlamında bir sıfat olarak da kullanılabilir. Arkasından GERUND getirilmesi gerekir.

I am used to noise.
I am used to working in a noisy room.
I will get used to typing with computer soon.
We got used to the former traffic regulations.
They soon got used to driving on the left in England.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder