30 Ekim 2009 Cuma

Much - Many - Few - Little

EXERCISE 6:Complete the following sentences using A LOT OF, MUCH, MANY, A FEW, and A LITTLE.



1. She is a very busy woman. She doesn't have ................. free time.

2. He works hard and makes ................. money.

3. He knows a lot of people, but he doesn't have .................. friends.

4. I am not very hungry. I will have only ................. milk for lunch.

5. Tom is very athletic and plays ................ sports.

6. I have a lot of envelopes, but I have only .................. stamps.

7. We have ................. soap; it is not enough.

8. Mr. White is not happy. There are only ................. people in his restaurant.


EXERCISE 7: Choose the correct item.



1. He doesn't make ................ mistakes. (Many / much)

2. Are there ................ letter in the mailbox. (Some / any)

3. There are still ................ flowers in the garden. (A few / a little)

4. The farmer gave me ................. apples. (A few / a little)

5. There is ................. noise in the house. (Any / no)

6. Give me ................ time to think. (Some / any)

7. I can speak ............... French, so I understood some of the conversation. (Little / few)

8. Is there ............... coal left in the mine ?

9. Hurry up ! You don't have ............... time. (Much / a lot of)

10. If you have ................ fresh eggs, I'll buy ten of them. (Some / any)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder