EXERCISE 3: Write the passive of these sentences.
1. John wrote that letter.
Example:That letter was written by John.
2. Fire destroyed that house.
3. The audience enjoyed the concert very much.
4. Mary took that book from the desk.
5. Mary has finished the report.
6. Mr. Smith will leave the tickets at the box office.
7. The messenger has just left a box of flowers for you.
8. The police easily captured the thief.
9. Many people attended the lecture.
10. The movie disappointed us very much.
11. Mr. Jones manages the export division.
12. John returned the money last night.
13. The little boy ate the cake.