27 Ekim 2009 Salı

Cevaplarla Şart Cümleleri

Write a sentence with if for each situation.
1 I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat anything.
... If I had been. hungry, I would have, eaten something...
2 The accident happened because the driver in front stopped so suddenly.
If the driver in front..............................
3 I didn't know that George had to get up early, so I didn't wake him up.
If I.....................
4 I was able to buy the car only because Jim lent me the money.
……………………………………………………………………………………..
5 Margaret wasn't injured in the crash because she was wearing a seat belt.
…………………………………………………………………………………
6 You didn't have any breakfast - that's why you're hungry now.
……………………………………………………………………………….
7 I didn't get a taxi because I didn't have any money on me.
………………………………………………………………………….

Answers:

2 If the driver in front hadn't stopped so suddenly, the accident wouldn't have happened.
3 If I'd /1 had known that George had to get up early, I'd /1 would have woken him up.
4 If Jim hadn't lent me the money, I wouldn't have been able to buy the car. or ...I couldn't have bought the car.
5 If Margaret hadn't been wearing a seat belt, she'd / she would have been injured. If you'd / you had had (some) breakfast, you wouldn't be hungry
now.
6 If I'd /1 had had some money on me, I'd /1 would have got a taxi.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder