Identify the tenses, then match them to the correct descriptions
1. The plane to Sydney leaves at eleven o'clock.
2. I have written two letters this morning.
3. They're going on holiday on Saturday.
4. Graham has known Errol for five years.
5. You re always leaving the door open.
6. we are rehearsing a new play at the moment.
7. George has bought a new car.
8. Lisa has been cleaning the house all morning.
9. Look! Alison has dyed her hair!
10. Wore and more people are recycling their rubbish. actions which started in the past and continue up to the present
b action which has recently finished and whose result is visible in the present
c to put emphasis on the duration of an action which started in the past and continues up to the present
d to express criticism or annoyance
e timetables and programmes
f actions that we have arranged to do in the near future
g action which has happened within a specific time period which is not over at the moment of speaking
h action which happened at an unstated time in the past
i changing or developing situations
j temporary actions