14 Ekim 2009 Çarşamba

PAST SIMPLE & PRESENT PERFECT

PAST SIMPLE & PRESENT PERFECT
1. When ________________ the company?
a)
have you joined B did you joined
c)
did you join d have you ever joined
2. ___________________ in Pakistan?
a)
Did you ever worked b Have you ever worked
c)
Worked you d Didn't you have worked
3. That's the best presentation ______________
a)
I never heard b I didn't hear
c)
I used to hear d I've ever heard
4. He's the most difficult customer _________________
a)
I never dealt with. B I never had to deal with.
c)
I've ever had to deal with. D I've never had to deal with.
5. ___________________ to him last week.
a)
I spoke b I've already spoken
c)
I didn't spoke d I speaked
6. _____ a binding contract last year and it is still valid.
a)
We have signed b We signed
c)
We haven't signed d We have sign
7. The reason I look so brown is that _______________ from a business trip to Barbados
a)
I come back b I came back
c)
I never came back d I've just come back
8. Sales ________ in 1995 but then _____ in 1996.
a)
rised falled b rose fell
c)
have risen have fallen d rose have fallen
9. You ____________ to a word ____________
a)
listened I haven't said b didn't listen I say
c)
listened saying d haven't listened I've said
10. It's obvious that ________________ this report.
a)
you haven't read b you didn't read
c)
you don't read d you read not
Cevaplar: cbdcabdbda
Present Perfect
We normally use the Present Perfect when we want to talk about about something which happened in the past but is relevant now. Often we use words like just/already/not ...yet with the Present Perfect.
I feel really tired. I've just finished my report.
I haven't spoken to Brian yet but I've already spoken to Malcolm.
We also use the Present Perfect to talk about an imprecise time in the past but as soon as we become precise we switch to the Past Simple.
I've never been to Australia. Have you ever been there?
Yes I have. I went in 1992.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder