16 Ekim 2009 Cuma

Simple Present Tense 2

Fill in the blanks with the following words:
Clean brush play read do
1- They ......................their house everyday.
2- Mary ......................her teeth everyday.
3- Jack ......................basketball every week.
4- My father ......................a novel every month.
5- Mr and Mrs Brown ......................exercises every morning.

Watch listen to feed wash study
1- Martin ......................his dog everyday.
2- I ......................music everyday.
3- Ceren ...................... a movie every month.
4- My mother ......................the dishes every evening.
5- The students......................English in the library.

Live speak eat drink make
1- I ......................English well.
2- My brother ......................hamburger everyday.
3- They ......................in Marmaris.
4- The neighbors in our apartment ...................... a lot of noise.
5- I ......................coffee every morning.

Play do drink write wash
1- Jane ......................violin very well.
2- I ......................poems.
3- My father......................his car everyday.
4- I ......................wine.
5- The students ......................their homework everyday.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder