16 Ekim 2009 Cuma

Too, So, Either, Neither

USING AND + TOO, SO, EITHER, NEITHER
Complete the sentences by using the word in italics and an appropriate auxiliary.
1. Tom Jack has a mustache, and so___________________
Jack has a mustache, and___________________
2. Brian Alex doesn't have a mustache, and neither___________________
Alex doesn't have a mustache, and ___________________either
3. I Sara was at home last night, and so___________________
Sara was at home last night, and___________________too
4. Oregon California is on the West Coast, and so___________________
California is on the West Coast, and___________________too.
5. Jean I went to a movie last night, and so___________________
I went to a movie last night, and___________________too.
6. Jason I didn't study last night, and neither
I didn't study last night, and___________________either.
7. Dick Jim can't speak Arabic, and neither
Jim can't speak Arabic, and___________________either.
8. Laura I like to go to science fiction movies, and so___________________
I like to go to science fiction movies, and___________________too.
9. Alice I don't like horror movies, and neither
I don't like horror movies, and___________________either.
10. porpoises Whales are mammals, and so
Whales are mammals, and___________________too.
11. I Karen hasn't seen that movie yet, and neither___________________
Karen hasn't seen that movie yet, and___________________either.
12. my brother I have a car, and so___________________
I have a car, and . ___________________too.
13. Erin Rob won't join us for lunch, and neither___________________
Rob won't join us for lunch, and___________________either.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder