14 Ekim 2009 Çarşamba

Put the verbs in brackets intopresent form

Put the verbs in brackets into the correct present form.

1 A: Tortoises ...live... (live) to be very old.
B: I've heard of one which is over a hundred years old.
2 A: Are you still busy?
B: Yes. I ................................(read) this article for an
hour and I still......................................(not/finish).
3 A; More and more people...............................(go) to
university these days. 5 Yes. I think it's a good thing. -
4 A: I .............................(have) a party tonight. Do you
want to come?
B Yes. What time does it start?
5 A. Why are your shoes wet?
B: I ......................................................(wash) the car.
6 A: What's the matter?
B: I..................................................(break) my ankle.
7 A What do I need to do next?
B: You .....................................(add) the sugar to the
mixture and you .................................(mix) it well.
8 A; Who .................................................(use) my car?
B: I have.
9 A: Are you new here?
B: No. Actually, I .......................(live) here for almost
ten years.
10 A: Pete is playing his music very loud.
B: Again! He....................................(always/do) that!
11 A: Have you made plans for Saturday yet?
B: I...............................(go) to the cinema with Jack.
12 A: Mr Collins is a very good teacher.
B: Well, he ......................................(teach) Maths for
twenty-five years, you know.
13 A: Are you going to the concert on Saturday night?
B: Yes. Actually, I..................................(already/buy)
the tickets.
14 A: Hello, Simon.
B: Oh! We ...................................(always/meet) each
other in this supermarket.


2 have been reading, 9 have been living/have
have not/haven't, lived
finished 10 is always doing
3 are going 11 am going
4 am having 12 has been teaching/has
5 have been washing taught
6 have broken 13 have already bought
7 add, mix 14 are always meeting
has been using

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder