16 Ekim 2009 Cuma

Zamanlar Arasi Uyum

SEQUENCE OF TENSES - ZAMANLAR ARASI UYUM
Bir cümlenin ana eylemi Past yapıdaysa yan cümlecikleri de geçmiş yapıda olmalıdır.

ANA CÜMLECİK EXAMPLE YAN CÜMLECİK
Present T. He thinks that it will rain. Future T.
Past T. He thought that it would rain. Contitional
Present T. He sees that he has made a mistake. Present Perfect
Past T. He saw that he had made a mistake. Past Perfect
Present T. I work so hard that I am always tired. Present T.
Past T. I worked so hard that I was always tired. Past T.
Present Perfect He has done all that is necessary. Present T.
Past Perfect He had done all that was necessary. Past T.

We knew that the bridge was unsafe.
He gave it to me because he trusted me
She ran faster than we did.
This is the picture that I bought in Rome.
He says that he is going to eat it.
He said that he was going to eat it.

INFINITIVE
He wants to go to Lyons.
He wanted to go to Lyons.
She likes climbing.
He liked riding.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder